Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4

Day 4: I'm thankful for all my parent's relationships with our girls. (Mom, Stepdad, Dad, Stepmom, Mother in Law). Some of my fondest memories growing up are of times spent at my Grandparent's houses. I think it's important for children to have a close bond with their Grandparents and be able to spend time with them and stay the night with them. I'm blessed that all my parents are willing and have the desire to spend time with the girls ♥

Today will be spent baking the last layer of one cake, then making icings, then cleaning the rest of the house. I have to say that this reminds me of one of my new fond things I can hear................the oven dinging when something is done cooking! Although I have to admit that it goes off for some time before I realize it's actually going off. Lol. Yesterday was the first day I've used a blender or a mixer since being activated (hey, don't hate, I've not been home much lately!) and let me tell you, those things are LOUD.

Some of my latest endeavors are interviews with Japan, Australia, and Germany. Japan and Germany are just phone interviews, but the Australian one would like to send a crew out possibly to go with me to my first adjustment appointment in the Woodlands. I'll keep you posted. That's all for now, gotta get back to baking and cleaning :)

1 comment: