Monday, March 18, 2013

WOW!

Ok, so yesterday I did an 'AMA' on reddit. WOW! I was completely overwhelmed at the response and still have not gotten through all the questions. I'll do another one when I'm more prepared and schooled on the whole thing. Thank you guys!!! I've offered to do a 'Q & A' type thing here on my blog, but it never took off, so I assumed the reddit thing wouldn't fly well either. I was wrong!

Anyway, I wanted to take a moment to remind some of you folks that I do have a public Facebook page at:

www.facebook.com/sarahmchurman

If you are a 'Facebooker', go check it out :) I try to keep it current with interviews, upcoming signings, book news, and just general stuff. I do giveaways from time to time too. I really appreciate all of you out there. I wanted to thank those of you who have left a review of my book on Amazon. If anyone else that has read the book would like to help me out and leave a review, the link to do so is:

http://www.amazon.com/Powered-SOUNDS-Choose-Hear-NOISE/product-reviews/0985603356/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I GREATLY appreciate you guys!!!!!

If anyone is wondering where to buy a copy of my book at, go to www.indigoriverpublishing.com, or you can purchase a signed copy from me as long as you pay shipping.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday so far, I plan to make it a good one. I have groom dogs coming, and then I foresee a pedicure in my future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment